Day Trips From Milan – Milan is a very famous city and it’s the business center of Italy. It’s worthy of a visit. Anyway there are many other places close to Milan you can visit. In this page I’ll give you a few suggestions about the Day Trips From Milan you can do.
Read also the following article: Best day trips from Milan: plan your day.
Day Trips From Milan to Lake Maggiore
From Milan to Stresa
Stresa is a gorgeous town on lake Maggiore. It has beautiful gardens, luxory hotels and a beautiful view on the Borromean Islands.
- Stresa Lake Maggiore Italy
- Mottarone Stresa Lake Maggiore
- Alpyland Mottarone Stresa Rollercoaster Lake Maggiore
- Borromean Islands
From Milan to Laveno Mombello
Laveno is a very nice town on lake Maggiore and you can arrive here from Milan by train in about 1 and half or 2 hours. It isn’t as rich as Stresa but it has a “very italian style” and from here you can do very interesting tours.
You have 2 options:
- Eremo Santa Caterina + cableway and Panoramic dinner
- Laveno + Eremo Santa Caterina + Verbania
Watch the following video and remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel: Subscribe here!
- Eremo Santa Caterina
- Cableway and Panoramic dinner
- Verbania: Pallanza and Intra
Day Trips From Milan to Lake Como
One of the most cute town in Lake Como is Bellagio. It takes about 1h and half from Milan to get here.
Day Trips From Milan to historic cities
From Milan to Verona
Verona is one of the most romantic cities. It’s the city of love. Verona is the town of Romeo and Juliet.
From Milan to Bergamo
Bergamo is a very historic city and its characteristic is that it’s divided in 2 parts.
From Bergamo Alta you can have a panoramic view of the valley below.
From Milan to Venezia
Venezia is not very close to Milan but you can easily reach it by train from Milano Centrale.
- What should I do on my first day in Venice?
- 2 days in Venice how to get Murano Burano.
- What is the best time of the year to travel to Venice Italy?
- How many days should you spend in Venice Italy?