Masua Beach Sardinia: A splendid natural pool, Porto Flavia and wonderful things to see. – Masua Beach is the ideal place where you can relax if you are in this area. Masua Beach allows you to enjoy the unique scenery of the Costa delle Miniere and Pan di Zucchero without giving up comfort.
Masua Beach is located very close to the Pan di Zucchero sea stack, a 133-meter high stack: it is the highest stack in the Mediterranean.
In fact, from the beach you can glimpse this immense stack. The beach is equipped with various services including a restaurant, deck chair and umbrella rental, canoe rental and raft tours. (See https://www.warungbeach.it/ )
The beach of Masua is also located near the famous Mine of Porto Flavia, just 5 minutes away by car. In your schedule, you can therefore consider combining this beach with a visit to Porto Flavia. See: Amazing Porto Flavia Sardinia Italy how to get there? History?
Video Masua beach Sardinia
Here is the video of Masua Beach. In addition to seeing the beach and the beautiful and interesting things to see in the surrounding area, we also answer the following questions: where is it? How is the Masua beach and how is the sea here? How to get here? Is there parking?
- 00:00 INTRO
- 00:33 Where is Masua beach?
- 00:41 Things to see near the beach
- 00:54 Pan di Zucchero sea stack
- 01:30 Sardegna Porto Flavia
- 02:00 Nebida
- 02:07 from Masua beach you can take tours on a rubber dinghy
- 02:20 How is the Masua beach and how is the sea here?
- 04:50 NATURAL POOL
- 05:03 How to get to Masua beach?
- 06:34 Masua beach parking
- 08:47 Masua Beach by day
- 09:05 Masua Beach in the evening
- 09:18 greetings
- 09:28 Masua Beach Short
Text of the video
Hi everybody! In front of us Masua beach. But where is it? How is the Masua beach and how is the sea here? How to get here? Is there parking? Let’s see Mausa Beach better and answer these questions together.
We are in the southwest area of Sardinia in Italy. This beach it’s located in a very interesting place:
- First, it is located in front of the Pan di Zucchero sea stack, one of the most impressive and spectacular natural monuments in Sardinia,
- Then it is also close to the suggestive Porto Flavia, the futuristic port of embarkation of the material extracted from the nearby mines. It’s no longer in operation but can be visited.
- and then it is not far from Nebida.
This makes it an excellent starting point for dinghy tours but not only: in fact this is a beautiful beach to relax on and to swim. As you can see, the sea water is very clear. The jetty with the ladder also makes it a beautiful natural swimming pool.
How to get to Masua beach? The best way to get to this beach is by car. If you take the road toward the south from Buggerru to Masua, this is what the road looks like and here’s where you need to turn.
Parking the car to go to Masua Beach is not a big problem. In fact, if you arrive early, you can find parking in the areas where you can park for free. The parking closest to the beach is subject to charges. And here, you can see the prices for 2022. Alternatively, a car park is also just above, a few steps from the beach.
Now that we have parked the car, we walk toward Masua Beach. To enjoy the beauty of this place And to spend a beautiful day at this beach.
Masua beach is beautiful by day but also by the evening. A dinner enjoying this view is also very pleasant. Now I have to greet you. Bye, and see you in the next video!