Top 10 best things to do in Rome Italy
Top 10 best things to do in Rome Italy (post being updating) – Here is our list of the Top 10 best things to do in Rome Italy:
- Archaeological Park of the Colosseum: an archaeological area that includes the Circus Maximus and the Imperial Forums.
- Vatican Museums, where you can see the Sistine Chapel
- Capitoline Museums: https://www.museicapitolini.org/
- Trevi Fountain (free)
- Piazza di Spagna where you can see and climb the famous Spanish Steps, which is a butterfly-shaped staircase built in the 18th century (free)
- Pantheon: https://www.pantheonroma.com/ (Free)
- Sant’Angelo Castel
- Piazza Navona (Free)
- Vatican CITY
Things to do in Rome
Let’s see together some of the places in our list of “Things to do in Rome”
The Colosseum of Rome is the largest amphitheater in the world and the most important monument of Ancient Rome that has come down to us.
The Trevi Fountain was built between 1732 and 1762 and is the largest and most magnificent of all the famous fountains in Rome.
Trevi Fountain Photo Gallery
Related posts to things to do in Rome Italy
- Is it worth to go and visit Pompeii?
- Where to eat in Naples
- How many days do you need to spend in Florence?
- Top 10 Milan things to do
- All Day Trips From Milan
- 3 Best Day Trips From Milan: Plan your day!
- 1 day in Venice – One day in Venice. 1 Unforgettable city!
- How many days in Venice?
- Venice 3 day itinerary
- 2 Days in Venice: best things to do in Venice in 2 days
- Visit Florence – things to do in Florence
- Duomo Florence: the cathedral, Brunelleschis dome and giotto’s bell tower
- How many days in Florence: How many days to spend in Florence?
- See Florence in a day – 1 day in Florence
- Florence to Pisa